Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Death of DroughtStein Discussion

Bostonseminole

23 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

I thought the DIT model had the heavies axis to the east?

That was yesterday's run which had the trend leaving him dry as it went east.  Today it's threatening dry with shifts to the west.  In either of those situations, there would be some AWT even though for the wrong reason. Of course, split down the middle and his lawn is washed away as it's full of dead roots.  Lesco overload to his downhill naighbor.

Just now, moneypitmike said:

That was yesterday's run which had the trend leaving him dry as it went east.  Today it's threatening dry with shifts to the west.  In either of those situations, there would be some AWT even though for the wrong reason. Of course, split down the middle and his lawn is washed away as it's full of dead roots.  Lesco overload to his downhill naighbor.

for sure some AWT, there always is.. you told me inches, I got 1.3" or my grass did not turn green after.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

This is good, get him used to the wintertime trends towards cutters.

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Drought was never an issue around New England 

Some neighbors and friends with dried-up wells, often for the 1st time, might see it otherwise.  Our shallow well is down, but a few inches above the level it reached in 2002.   It's still a short-term drought, however - nothing like 62-66.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

5-10 inches this winter will be a Very Major storm for us SNE folks this year for sure....after a Ratter like last year, we pray for the 5-10 inchers for sure.  

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Ray is not impressed.

Yea, 2-4" will feel like a blizzard.. cant' wait to her pouring snow when we are getting 2" lol