Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Pretty crazy if you match the accumulated Qpf up to the severe drought map in SNE. I know I’ll get met push back.. but it really makes you wonder if drought feeds back on itself at some point and begets drought?

thsroPS.jpgHPWT3Cz.jpg

I agree about the feedback.   Was bone dry here through 6/24 or so and since then it's been one big rain event after another-today had close to 2 inches at BDR breaking the daily record-rains just set up over the same place all summer long but not BDL to your area....

10 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It's nice having it dry when the weather is nice and warm. Only lawn fanatics and farmers are pissed off.

I don't mind it right now, Lets get into Oct-Nov and start the process of getting the pattern set for winter, Looks like we cool after tonight for the next 7, Maybe some of the radiators see there first frost Weds AM, Some may see it Saturday morning as well.

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It's nice having it dry when the weather is nice and warm. Only lawn fanatics and farmers are pissed off.

Yeah I love day after day without rain.  Never have to get stuck inside when you want to be recreating outside.

57F with a breeze here...had to shut all windows and doors.  Crazy change from the hot and humid morning.