• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jason pottar
    Newest Member
    jason pottar

Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

Minor (and I mean minor) precipitation fell briefly in Winston-Salem on Stratford Road. Looked like snow mixed with sleet. Nothing more at the moment.

Dew point has risen from 44% to now 73%

925 and 850 also continue to drop as moisture moves in. As of now most of Meck and Union NC are below freezing on 925 and completely below freezing on 850’s.  I’d say it looks promising for places like clt and Matthews once the bulk of it finally moves in. 

Just now, GunBlade said:

925 and 850 also continue to drop as moisture moves in. As of now most of Meck and Union NC are below freezing on 925 and completely below freezing on 850’s.  I’d say it looks promising for places like clt and Matthews once the bulk of it finally moves in. 

New HRRR looked good for most of Meck Co

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

A few wet snowflakes splattering the windshield in clemson 

You will appreciate this..drove up to fish hatchery..solid mix from Last Chance up.

When I got to cherry hill was 32 deg and all sleet..crazy

• Like 1

Just now, oconeexman said:

Got a nice mixed bag here now..I hooked up some of that cold at the state line and drug it down the hill with me.

38 deg currently

Now set a large fan outside and blow it this way :P  sleet mixed with a little rain in Greenville 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

CC radar snow line is finally collapsing with the heavier rates, Radar back West looks amazing temp rapidly dropping... Northern Upstate looking good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, burrel2 said:

CC radar snow line is finally collapsing with the heavier rates, Radar back West looks amazing temp rapidly dropping... Northern Upstate looking good.

Yeah you can definitely see it starting to changeover on radar. 

• Like 1

Temp in Greenville, SC has dropped 3 degrees in the last hour. Need to get to about 36 to see snow. At least 36 is the magic number so far for other locations. Currently 38 where I sit.

Just started snowing (flurries) here in Eden

Tiny flakes

Car thermometer says 42

The plows/salt trucks that are parked off of 14 as you come into town are ready to head out

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

Can confirm mostly snow/Sleet here now. White rain at this point though, surface temps not budging much for now. Believe it's cause I'm around the elevation of the 925 layer and there was a warm bubble that surged north at that level over North GA this morning. 

• Like 1