Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 13 threat

ORH_wxman

24 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

That actually illustrates my point quite well. 31-35  for most of SNE and Eastern half of rockingham and Stratford counties in NH. Northfield will do well, I agree with that. 

I’m expecting a tick warmer today on guidance. 

Majority of precip is overnight in ORH county.  I see accumulating snow at least until 6 am

download (27).png

download (28).png

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

If anyone on the marginal line gets lucky with over 3”...it’ll be from ORH to NE MA line. Maybe interior 495 to 128 pike belt could see a couple inches if it thumps for 3 hours but I’m still hedging less overall. 

That's how I feel. Tough time buying higher amounts south of that. 

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There could be a sharp line though from those who get a crappy half inch to those getting more than 3". 

Yeah I could envision the mix line holding almost stationary for an hour or two as the heavy lift moves in..:those who are north of that line with the heavy lift will get lucky while those just south will be getting a mixed crapola. 

Seeing that most of our winds here in CT are coming from SW to SSW at 850, even as the precip is starting along with the anomalously high water temps to the south, I would assume we see little to no accumulation for at least the southern half of CT....It has just proven time and again that the atmosphere has been warming up quicker than forecasted for this area, this year...

41 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Seeing that most of our winds here in CT are coming from SW to SSW at 850, even as the precip is starting along with the anomalously high water temps to the south, I would assume we see little to no accumulation for at least the southern half of CT....It has just proven time and again that the atmosphere has been warming up quicker than forecasted for this area, this year...

Lol...its a nothing burger for most in SNE...period.  If you get a dusting/coating you're going to be lucky.  An Inch in the high spots perhaps.  Don't waste another minute on it. 

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol...its a nothing burger for most in SNE...period.  If you get a dusting/coating you're going to be lucky.  An Inch in the high spots perhaps.  Don't waste another minute on it. 

being OCD with my snow measurements, do I get up at 2 am to measure or just assume it is sleet to rain with another 0.1"added to the meager season total?