Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

TalcottWx

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Of course, one can't discount a cluster as an outlier, especially when the clusters are relatively the same size.  The magnitude of whiff on the OTC cluster is very broad, much more so than the other cluster.  I'm not quite sure how to interpret that, but that suggests to me that there is a pretty large SD.  In other words, don't toss the OP and let's keep watching to see if we get better agreement from the ensembles in later runs.

I’m in agreement overall I just enjoy hedging. 

8 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Somebody missed the pivotal weather message 

Yeah idk where that post was but Weatherbell has let me down 2x in 48 hrs not thrilled but it's on the company's dollar so it's w/e. Pivotal is such a great site I usually jump between that and Weatherbell.  I just don't look at the Ukie enough to know who has the better graphics but I think that question just got answered.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The euro being stubbornly SE is a little concerning at this point... other guidance is waffling back and forth as well.

This could still easily whiff 

Despite some runs that showed otherwise, the general theme has been for the east to be the best.   So the "easily whiff' idea has alwsys been on the table.  We might soon be getting to know where the western goal post might be setting up, I think the eastern goalpost will be longer in coming.