• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour

Tuesday 1/7/20 Disco snow event

Just now, Wonderdog said:

Moderate to heavy snow in Gainesville 32 on car gauge. Nice spot to be in for this type of storm!

Agreed.  Not often we can say that. Roads are caving. Everything else well you know. Very lucky my friend very lucky. 

Just now, BristowWx said:

Agreed.  Not often we can say that. Roads are caving. Everything else well you know. Very lucky my friend very lucky. 

Right you are. No toy for this one though. Radar looks to have this end by 5, maybe earlier.

I am on the 20th floor of my bldg in downtown Balt with a west/sw facing set of windows - pretty clearly can see the precip/snow has started to the southwest - noticed it right about the time that WXUSAF noted the snow obs in Columbia...

4 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

Right you are. No toy for this one though. Radar looks to have this end by 5, maybe earlier.

Thinking 4.  That’s fine. Seeing some of the abysmal obs to our E and NE I will just thank the snow Gods and pour a drink

Just now, BristowWx said:

Thinking 4.  That’s fine. Seeing some of the abysmal obs to our E and NE I will just thank the snow Gods and pour a drink

Yeah rain line very close.