Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/17 Messy Mix

40/70 Benchmark

38 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Discounted afternoon lap-dances at the Blue.

I'm up at 4:30 myself.  I'm not doing chores then, but am able to clear my mind as I drink coffee, check email, what's happening here, etc. before the demands of the day take root.

Yep. I get it but pretty sure everyone else in the world gets the same things done he does no matter what time they wake up. I enjoy the quiet too. Just wish my coffee on the deck was filled with this scene again

Screenshot_20191214-084636_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, Hoth said:

Yikes. No, thank you. 0.5 is getting to that threshold where power becomes increasingly tenuous.

Just remember that you have to shave off some for the amount that will actually accrete. Accretion rates are generally less than 1 to 1 ratio unless conditions are optimal. The median tends to be closer to .75 to 1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Jb likes 3-6 from NYC to Boston 

This thing is too sheared.  It does seem as if it goes into a period Sun night/early AM where it dampens somewhat then without much reinvigorating of the disturbance it spits out bigger QPf amounts again.  Maybe a product of overrunning but I could see this thing just going to chit as we progress.

7 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

This thing is too sheared.  It does seem as if it goes into a period Sun night/early AM where it dampens somewhat then without much reinvigorating of the disturbance it spits out bigger QPf amounts again.  Maybe a product of overrunning but I could see this thing just going to chit as we progress.

Pretty sure we’re already seeing that.

3 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Pretty sure we’re already seeing that.

The Euro seems to love it and its been on fire so far this season so that is somewhat comforting for now but timing when these things pulse is nearly impossible.  One of the CIPS analogs was 1/6/89 which had some similarities to this.  It blew the doors off over the Midwest then sheared out and weakened over the OH Valley but when it slammed into the high that was over the west Atlantic and SE Canada the overrunning produced "big" snows across NE and down into NYC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Snow maps are really a joker. I’m surprised a man as astute as Ray uses them so much.  I suspect he realizes that but the addiction to them won’t be denied....

I'm suprised someone as bright as yourself would make such a silly comment. I don't rely on them. They are guidance. You never see them in my forecast...only self made crude ones. SWFE are not like the last system, as ratios will be 10:1 at best.

• Haha 1