• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

So guys. Are we seriously sing that January is now a lost cause. The same s*** happened last year. And this year they're talking about it being so much different and so much better as far as the setup goes. Please tell me that things are going to flip and to January. I hate to have another sucky winter like last winter. But I did have a great December so I'm not complaining about that

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

So guys. Are we seriously sing that January is now a lost cause. The same s*** happened last year. And this year they're talking about it being so much different and so much better as far as the setup goes. Please tell me that things are going to flip and to January. I hate to have another sucky winter like last winter. But I did have a great December so I'm not complaining about that

Look , our climo is such that we often punt 2-4 week periods at least every other year . We punted last Wednesday and we don’t know when we receive the ball back. Maybe Jan 10

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Perhaps similar to Sean Landeta's punt in the 1985 playoffs?? lol

This is the time of year your suppose to be celebrating with family and friends with thoughts of happiness and joy instead of thoughts of bare ground, Parade's of cutters and cancelling winter..............

26 minutes ago, dryslot said:

This is the time of year your suppose to be celebrating with family and friends with thoughts of happiness and joy instead of thoughts of bare ground, Parade's of cutters and cancelling winter..............

I agree but some can't avoid having a meltdown over something they have no control over.  They need to spend time at a children's hospital during the holidays to gain perspective. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Great Snow 1717 said:

I agree but some can't avoid having a meltdown over something they have no control over.  They need to spend time at a children's hospital during the holidays to gain perspective. 

Agree, 100%, Visit the Shriner hospitals in Springfield or Boston and you will have a totally different perspective on how life is.

• Like 2