• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
A little pre-season thread: Can Nov. 8 pull off an early win?

moneypitmike

3 hours ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

My Mom and uncle would tell me that snow in Wiesbaden in the 40's and 50's was a regular Wintertime occurance.

Ha, so did my dad.  I looked it up, they had a period in the 60's where five out of six years had really cold/snowy winters, so that's what my dad must remember.

Funny enough, climate change may actually send Europe into an ice age.  We're at 50deg N in Wiesbaden, that's about 300mi north of Quebec City.  The Gulf Stream is what keeps us warm, but that's driven by the fresh water coming off of the Arctic Ice. 

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

Or would just stay up.. with tomorrow  being Friday  I don't  mind being tired for work..

Oh god..don’t bother.  You aren’t gonna miss anything.  This is an absolute Nothing Burger. Rest is so much more important. They’ll be calling you ineedsleep instead of ineedsnow lol.

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It took you five years to glance over under my avatar?

I moved about 12 mi due north last fall, from Wilmington to Methuen, MA. Not at all remote.

lol that would be pretty sad if it was true. I mistook your name for "weathafella"...Jerry, i believe right? Sorry, did not mean you dude. Jerry is the one who does not have a location on the avatar.

• Like 1