• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
A little pre-season thread: Can Nov. 8 pull off an early win?

moneypitmike

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Probably not..precip will be over in an hour or two at most.  Just a lil too late with the cold air I’m thinking.

I had my kids pick on October 15th the dates of the first snowflakes and the first inch of snow measured....Today was my daughter's pick for the first flakes of the season, hoping for her sake we can at least see a few mangled flakes mixed in. Not bad for an 8 year old....

4 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I had my kids pick on October 15th the dates of the first snowflakes and the first inch of snow measured....Today was my daughter's pick for the first flakes of the season, hoping for her sake we can at least see a few mangled flakes mixed in. Not bad for an 8 year old....

Ahh nice.  Thats fun to do things like that with the kids.  I agree...hoping we see a flake or two for your daughter :-). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I don’t have any children.  But if I did...I’d love for them to have a love for snow/or the weather in general.  

Some of my students get into it..so it’s fun to talk about it with them at times  :-). 

It’s cool to see my little weenie enamored with snow. He’ll be turning 4 in April so he’s getting old enough now to remember a big one, if it ever comes.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I don’t have any children.  But if I did...I’d love for them to have a love for snow/or the weather in general.  

Some of my students get into it..so it’s fun to talk about it with them at times  :-). 

Most of my students and coworkers hate snow.  Fortunately a few love it like I do

They get extra credit.  Lol

• Haha 1