Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

57 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Diane, Ekster, and I spent many years at Lyndon State. She'll adapt quickly. She lived in her yoga pants back then even if it was -20s.

I've actually been going out and scraping my car in the morning in pajama pants, long underwear top and sneakers- no hat gloves or jacket

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Or a sure thing to shove it se for the fish. 

I know it is early, but it just reminds me of that storm in 2016? We finally got a nice period of blocking and the Mid Atlantic got the storm, just before the block went away....That season 2015/2016 was pretty terrible down this way if I recall.

Just now, Spanks45 said:

I know it is early, but it just reminds me of that storm in 2016? We finally got a nice period of blocking and the Mid Atlantic got the storm, just before the block went away....That season 2015/2016 was pretty terrible down this way if I recall.

Ya that season sucked..it was a monster El nino.  January Blizzard in the Mid Atlantic..broke records for them.  We were supposed to get whiffed, but it came close enough to deliver for some in CT.  Picked up 8-9 inches here.  Much more to the SW obviously. 

Then there was the Valentine’s Day record cold weekend. Those were the highlights in an otherwise crap winter.