joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Begins Jan 20th AWT

40/70 Benchmark

18 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Forky?

17 minutes ago, The Graupler said:

I love weather. I hope you all get seven feet of epic snow with twenty foot drifts that don’t melt until July. Just as long as it avoids my house, street and commute to work and severel bars I frequent 

Thinking more of a sock by Frank.............lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Graupler said:

I love weather. I hope you all get seven feet of epic snow with twenty foot drifts that don’t melt until July. Just as long as it avoids my house, street and commute to work and severel bars I frequent 

I don’t blame you. After getting suplexed into the powder by weatherwiz, in his trapper hat, I wouldn’t like snow anymore either. 

CBC599CD-09A4-4CCF-B6B9-B1CE81D54264.jpeg

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I don’t think Harvey cares or even is forecasting for the CT folks regardless of that map.

Harvey be back tracking if the Euro bumps north at 0z. Its why they used to wait until 24 to 36 hrs prior for snow maps. It used to be a general heavy snow possible now its a rush to put out numbers. 

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Harvey be back tracking if the Euro bumps north at 0z. Its why they used to wait until 24 to 36 hrs prior for snow maps. It used to be a general heavy snow possible now its a rush to put out numbers. 

All about the ratings as you well know. It's a very competitive business.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Harvey has no competition, he own Boston. I  totally understand but maybe tomorrow at noon? 

Harvey has no choice but to put out a snow map. All of his station's  competition has snow maps.  Even if he wanted to hold back on a map his producers would essentially force him to put one out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It’s what the bosses want.  What can you do?

• Like 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

The next two cycles are when the meltdowns happens as we tickle north...classic 24-48 hour N trend. Then we'll get the "inside 24 hour messenger SE slide" and end up back to where we were before all of that. 

Yeah...extended RUC range is when he'd start stealing my snow. RIP