• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WxUSAF

1 minute ago, Hurricanegiants said:

Ahhh yes. Thanks to the king, we have at least 8 more “intriguing” hours of model watching and updates. I can only imagine how we will react to the NAM late afternoon and then a further north tick at 10:30 tonight GFS........let the pages of comments roll. 

The EURO runs off hours now... 

1 minute ago, Hurricanegiants said:

Ahhh yes. Thanks to the king, we have at least 8 more “intriguing” hours of model watching and updates. I can only imagine how we will react to the NAM late afternoon and then a further north tick at 10:30 tonight GFS........let the pages of comments roll. 

eventually storm mode would kick in

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Right now the GFS/FV3/CMC/EURO/JMA/GEFS/EPS are all pretty much on the same page. As much agreement as you can have 5+ days out. Only down hill from here?

We are inside of 100 hours for first flakes based on the latest guidance. Let’s try to get this thing  to Thursday with a decent look and i like our chances to score a solid event

16 minutes ago, PCT_ATC said:

i have been away all afternoon.. Did the EURO actually cave to the broken and in need of repair due to lack of govt funding GFS?  SIMPLY AMAZING. GFS THE NEW KING UNTIL ITS PUT TO DEATH next month or the month after. 

Let’s keep the shutdown going. Knew Trump would make American models great again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Right now the GFS/FV3/CMC/EURO/JMA/GEFS/EPS are all pretty much on the same page. As much agreement as you can have 5+ days out. Only down hill from here?

5+?  More like 4.5 my dude.  Inside 4 days with tonights 0z runs. Don't short me my half day of improved forecast confidence!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic