Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2019

George BM

17 minutes ago, nj2va said:

@Scraff that 3rd period was worse than the PAC vomit pattern.  They are playing so flat right now.  Hockey is ebbs and flows...they’re coming off an incredibly hot period.  They’ll get their mojo back.  We’re still in 1st and have one less game played by 2nd place.  

We'll be passing you tomorrow for first place... even though you will have two games in hand

7 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I hear you.  This must be what it feels like to be a Redskins fan...tracking the elusive good year for the Skins.  

Nah, I gave up on that like 2 years after Snyder took ownership. Skins are doomed until Snyder sells the team. If I believed in snow like I believe in the skins I wouldn't even have an account on amwx

• Haha 2

Maybe it's me but I don't believe it's been all that warm. I know the obvious lack of snow or storms has gotten everyone down, but it's been pretty chilly in my book. Or maybe 46° feels cold since we haven't really had anything that bitter since Thanksgiving.

6 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Maybe it's me but I don't believe it's been all that warm. I know the obvious lack of snow or storms has gotten everyone down, but it's been pretty chilly in my book. Or maybe 46° feels cold since we haven't really had anything that bitter since Thanksgiving.

Exactly.  This has actually been a sucky way to be warm. Overcast days in the upper 40s/lower 50s.  Rainstorms in the 40s.  It’s not like its been 65 and sunny.  

2 hours ago, nj2va said:

I hear you.  This must be what it feels like to be a Redskins fan...tracking the elusive good year for the Skins.  

nah, longtime Redskins fans know not to ever expect anything good out of them. When it does happen, we quietly get excited knowing full well the bottom could fall out. See this season as an example. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I dont hate the Caps, I dont mind WV NCAAF, but you lost my respect with the Cowboys thing. We used to be cool man :thumbsdown: ;)

P.S. You havent seen uninspired lazy sloppy garbage until you've watched 5 minutes of the 2018-19 Flyers. :axe:

Lol. Been a Cowboys fan since I was 7. Can’t help it. I picked them even before I knew my parents and sister (vortices) were Skins fans (1977).  And as an old school Caps fan, I hate the Pens first, Flyers and Islanders a close second. :lol:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Lol. Been a Cowboys fan since I was 7. Can’t help it. I picked them even before I knew my parents and sister (vortices) were Skins fans (1977).  And as an old school Caps fan, I hate the Pens first, Flyers and Islanders a close second. :lol:

I miss the old caps center games against the flyers. There were better fights in the stands than on the ice

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I miss the old caps center games against the flyers. There were better fights in the stands than on the ice

I was subjected to quite a bit as little kid at the old Cap Center. Great memories though that carried on through to high school and even parts of college.  As a side note, I basically grew up in Islanders and Caps (mode) before full conversion to Cap fan. My cousin played for the Isles in the late 70’s early 80’s. Might of heard of him? Bob Nystrom? No jokes here. And I love to joke, but all true. :)

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic