Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, RDM said:

There's something odd going on with his account too.  Did you guys notice that his post counter never indexes forward?   He's posted way more than 20 posts (unfortunately), yet the post counter on his avatar is stuck on 20 (or something like that).  He may be using a VPN and dialing in from somewhere untowardly.  Some VPNs and/or onion routers can impact counters.  Perhaps a mod can access his IP and run a trace.  And if he reads this, fine.  Perhaps let it serve as some forewarning. 

Nah, the reason his post count doesn't go up is because his posts are getting axed left and right by the mods. :D

20 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Clear so far the chargers made defensive adjustments while the ravens offense figured they could do the same thing and expect success

Yeah actually the Browns did this late in the second half last week and it was effective. Crazy the Ravens didn't have some new wrinkles to counter.

15 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Nick Foles is much better. 

First thing you said in 18 months that I agree with.

4 hours ago, frd said:

You think the Eagles can win today?  Even cover the spread, maybe take the Eagles with 6?

I think we see the same indications form the SB game. If Foles looks good first 15 minutes , and can get the offense going,  might win the game.

And I thought Wallace was going to play last week still not able to. 

Lastly, this would be the week for Golden Tate to get 100 yards in the air, and be golden .  

Not sure Eagles offense is going to win it but I guess we will see. The Eagle D is going to need to force turnovers if not score on one or two of them....period. And that is a tough task but this defense has been playing like a Hornets nest so who knows. Get in Trubiskys face early and often and the Eagles have a solid chance. Otherwise a long afternoon. 

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

You should all do something that is far more enjoyable and relaxing then watching the Ravens tank again. Say like, maybe follow the unicorns in the long range? 

I keep looking for D15 pattern updates in the long range thread but all the D8 storm talk is cluttering it up.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic