• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mcninja
    Newest Member
    Mcninja

December 9/10 Storm

Just now, Eskimo Joe said:

Wonder if southern PG and Fairfax get an advisory later this evening.

Wondering about PWC as well.  Has to be coming down near Quantico and just south. 

1 minute ago, PWC Split said:

That 66 cutoff is perfect.  It has to stop somewhere though.  Where is @SnowGolfBro?  How is Montclair doing?

Yes...where is he. I need an update.  I did not make it back to Woodbridge as planned. 

Of what seems like small flakes are falling from the sky is actually just a optical hallucination in my eyes. The radar is damn close!

Snowing hard here just south of Waldorf. all surfaces aside from roads covered. Leaving the Redskins game the flurries started steady an hour ago as we were just south of Andrews AFB, and the real steady snow was north of Brandywine.

7 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

It’s snowing hard and I have 1” so far. Definitely was not expecting this!

NVM. having to pound beers to tolerate the Redskins game caused my vision to go to trash.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Right. She’s sent me a LOT of happy snow picks for now a third year in a row. I am happy for her, but...still. Also kinda bit by some jealousy.

It sucks for sure, especially when it goes against the natural order of things. But sooner or later, the law of averages will catch up to them. I mean, they’re literally getting more than their entire average annual snowfall from one storm.

Just now, Wonderdog said:

Just took the real Wonderdog out for a walk and saw about 10 snowflakes.

My point and click forecast just got updated to heavy snow of 3 to 5 inches. Hell let’s get greedy and go for WSW criteria.

Dare i say the CMC did a pretty good job along with the Euro. The GFS never really had the precip getting passed South of Frederiscksburg. But I’m currently getting my biggest snow in the last 2 years

• Like 1