Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I mean it’s human nature. There’s no threat in the near term, we have a cutter in the medium range, and the immediate LR is unfavorable. You can only analyze week 3+ progs so much. Sometimes the convo gets a little off track, but during these dead times I let everyone drive with the flow of traffic. If we had 12-24” 48hrs away and I’m talking about my chicken I’ll be the first to give myself a warning.

Well ... yeah to all that.

Most of that was just my way of bitching and complaining about the horrible weather pattern… As in, so bad its causing an apocalypse of forumism I.e. sarcasm

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I wish there was like a mock betting line for highs and lows , snow Accums and such 

one gets tired of hip thrusts and squatting milfs

O/U of 7 for James OES threads this winter.

pick the date where Ray flips from trying to verify his snow forecast to switching going for a futility record

-10” Kevin versus Scott

AMEX Snow Champion:

jspin 1 to 4

alex 10 to 1

powderfreak 12 to 1

nopoles 80000 to 1

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

pick the date where Ray flips from trying to verify his snow forecast to switching going for a futility record

-10” Kevin versus Scott

AMEX Snow Champion:

jspin 1 to 4

alex 10 to 1

powderfreak 12 to 1

nopoles 80000 to 1

Powderfreak at resort base ? , otherwise I’ll take Alex at 10 to 1

james is on 2, that’s a tuff one prob should be 7 1/2 

Ray 2/7/18

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

-10” Kevin versus Scott

AMEX Snow Champion:

jspin 1 to 4

alex 10 to 1

powderfreak 12 to 1

nopoles 80000 to 1

Thanx for thinking of me

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I mean it’s human nature. There’s no threat in the near term, we have a cutter in the medium range, and the immediate LR is unfavorable. You can only analyze week 3+ progs so much. Sometimes the convo gets a little off track, but during these dead times I let everyone drive with the flow of traffic. If we had 12-24” 48hrs away and I’m talking about my chicken I’ll be the first to give myself a warning.

Man I am impressed 

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Some other stuff too. Hopefully the better guidance by a long shot is wrong. I'm not sure I buy a Christmas torch here quite yet. It's because the EPO tanks and the cold plunged into Plains first.

When you say Grinch do you mean non-christmassy weather around the 25th, or torching cutters? Can you show what it's showing?

1 minute ago, LurkerBoy said:

When you say Grinch do you mean non-christmassy weather around the 25th, or torching cutters? Can you show what it's showing?

Just prior to Christmas. The way things are going, probably will happen. Terrible month. Either cold and dry and every warm-up is rain. Hopefully it improves after Torchmas.

• Sad 1