Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Dendrite crying for his Momma in Nov has to be a first. Hopefully the coops don't float away with the Jan 96 like cutter on todays models. Think he may completely lose it. 

Boring weather brings out the best ball busting 

This is a scroll I would repeat. -5F at 2pm in BOS.

https://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/orders/IPS/IPS-B19E9FE1-9E32-4800-9554-ECB8EC108594.pdf

3 minutes ago, Dan76 said:

Rooster's name?

That’s a hen...Ethel. Just has a larger comb. 

Anyway, if we can’t snow at least we’ll get some sun this week. We were approaching wrist slitting levels of cloudiness. I have 0 confidence in that inverted flurry on the GFS.

1 hour ago, 78Blizzard said:

I thought there was a thread for winter banter and general discussion. :gun_bandana:

The over-arcing purpose for having forums ... and rules therein, has gotten so apaplectically irrelevant (worst pattern since God invented sentiments ) that it really no longer has any effective meaning. Thus, regulation recognition/deferences have completely collapsed 

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

The over-arcing purpose for having forums ... and rules therein, has gotten so apaplectically irrelevant (worst pattern since God invented sentiments ) that abiding regulations and practices ... really no longer has any effective meaning, and recognition/deferences have thus completely collapsed 

I mean it’s human nature. There’s no threat in the near term, we have a cutter in the medium range, and the immediate LR is unfavorable. You can only analyze week 3+ progs so much. Sometimes the convo gets a little off track, but during these dead times I let everyone drive with the flow of traffic. If we had 12-24” 48hrs away and I’m talking about my chicken I’ll be the first to give myself a warning.

• Haha 2