Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

Just now, dendrite said:

Post some of the monthly mins.

Maximum 1-Month Mean Min Temperature 
for CONCORD, NH
Click column heading to sort ascending, click again to sort descending.
Rank
Value
Ending Date
Missing Days
1 64.0 1872-08-31 0
for CONCORD ASOS, NH
Rank
Value
Ending Date
Missing Days
1 62.6 2018-08-31 3
for HARTFORD-BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, CT
Rank
Value
Ending Date
Missing Days
1 66.0 2018-08-31 3
2 65.3 1973-08-31 0

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

we don't live there and man are we glad we don't what a sauna of a UHI that place is, the other night we were all in the 50s and it was still 70 there god awful place in a HHH regime

Bostons ave minimum was 6 degrees hotter than Kevs nearest COOP at Staffordville

95 at noon out at Logan.. 

This is the perfect wind trajectory to make that the hottest - it's the last exit point.. 

That said, numerous 91 to 94s' clocking in at noon-hour is pretty good.   I'm also noticing a lot of cu pop corning around - 

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Is that NWS or ? 

just curious because I rarely see NWS DPs over 73 they seem to magically ceiling there heh

There have been a bunch over 73F at ASOS sites this summer.

We even had a dew of 78F at one point up here in N.VT ASOS during the early July record heat.

I doubt we'll add to departures after tomorrow... In fact, tomorrow's low might get boot-legged by a midnight an 11:55 pm low... 

Tomorrow's fropa has that double look about it ...where there's a line of TCU if not a shower/boomer here and there. Front goes by and the wind backs NNW/N for the rest of the afternoon. The wind flips onshore like it was just waiting the whole time for any excuse to do so around three or four in the afternoon...  That'll be a kind of secondary knocking the feet out from under this thing for coastal regions.

Fri morning in Boston may be rather under the radar whip-lashy actually.. T1 temps are 17 C... That could graying mid or upper 60s ... and the NAM grids try to peg it there all day - after being close to a 100?  mmm, that's a pretty fantastic 24 about face. I can smell the ocean over in Cambridge -

9 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I doubt we'll add to departures after tomorrow... In fact, tomorrow's low might get boot-legged by a midnight an 11:55 pm low... 

Tomorrow's fropa has that double look about it ...where there's a line of TCU if not a shower/boomer here and there. Front goes by and the wind backs NNW/N for the rest of the afternoon. The wind flips onshore like it was just waiting the whole time for any excuse to do so around three or four in the afternoon...  That'll be a kind of secondary knocking the feet out from under this thing for coastal regions.

Fri morning in Boston may be rather under the radar whip-lashy actually.. T1 temps are 17 C... That could graying mid or upper 60s ... and the NAM grids try to peg it there all day - after being close to a 100?  mmm, that's a pretty fantastic 24 about face. I can smell the ocean over in Cambridge -

I believe you have until 1 AM to bootleg your lows because of daylight savings time.