• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I’m mentally prepared for 48-58F until mid May. Come the HHH days, you inland folks can sit huddled by the AC sweltering during the day while I’m sitting on the beach with a refreshing breeze off the water. 

Coast > SNE’s inland (by far...mountains of NNE are a different beast though)

Agree as long as you have an open ocean with surf, otherwise interior lakes>shore lakes

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

I know we got a lot of rain but tough to tell with my stratus sitting on my work bench.......................:(

Reported 1.25" to cocorahs this morning, though about 0.1" of that was the half inch of snow yesterday afternoon.  Very little IP at my place and not much accretion from ZR either.  Saw 4.01" reported from Kennebunk, and lots of 2-3" amounts, tapering off as one goes north <0.5" in Aroostook.

April now 6.6° BN, and yet to eclipse the 55 I recorded in February.  Maybe next week?

19 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Reported 1.25" to cocorahs this morning, though about 0.1" of that was the half inch of snow yesterday afternoon.  Very little IP at my place and not much accretion from ZR either.  Saw 4.01" reported from Kennebunk, and lots of 2-3" amounts, tapering off as one goes north <0.5" in Aroostook.

April now 6.6° BN, and yet to eclipse the 55 I recorded in February.  Maybe next week?

AUG managed to tickle 60 last week, otherwise it would be the same there.

But PWM hit 68 on 2/21, and we have only hit 62 (last week) since then.

Archived