• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah Berks to nrn ORH hills and adjacent VT and NH I think later tomorrow. It depends where that band of precip sort of pivots because that is where the forcing and continuous precip could allow for a flip to snow for a time. But then further south, as the s/w comes through late day and overnight may see an area blossom in SNE that could be at least flakes in SNE. 

Thanks , unreal

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Even after Thursday we are still sort of stuck in a 'rhea airmass. We may make a run at 60 with full sun but that is still pretty pathetic considering it's late April by that point. Then maybe an ugly coastal. 

At least I won't be scraping ice like this morning, door was frozen too. Unreal

36 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Still a bit of a slap in the face we could not get a warning event or two this month despite all this cold. Disappointing IMO.

Probably one of the snowier Naprils ever south of I-90. Ive lost track of how many accumulating snow events we’ve had this month. I think it’s 6. Tomorrow will be 7

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Probably one of the snowier Naprils ever south of I-90. Ive lost track of how many accumulating snow events we’ve had this month. I think it’s 6. Tomorrow will be 7

I think April 2 yrs ago had more snow. Most of the events this month were small ones. 

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

2nd to 1982 in amount of snow and yes the greatest amount of days with measurable

Archived