Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

6 minutes ago, Nikoss427 said:

Same here, it's up there with the best snow of the day. We just got back from visiting my parents on the Willington Ashford line and they have a few inches more than me. They got a better shot at the death band earlier.

Yup. We only got right on the edge of it before it shifted back east 

I'm wondering how some of those really low totals in the valley were measured.  I know they got less snow but I had a wide variety of measurements whether I measured on pavement, cement, grass, car, picnic table, truck bed or on my snowboard.  My "official" spot is my snow board and that's what goes in the record but I also got much lower readings on any of the ground measurements so I'm wondering if some of those measurements reflect measurements on the ground as opposed to a board?

Nice light snow now...hopefully add some more overnight. 

1 minute ago, Lava Rock said:

Yeah and some will say what a great winter this has been. Despite the fact we are a bit AN for snow, the last 6 weeks of little snow and overall warmth has soured this winter for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Man...some of you have gotten spoiled. 

1 minute ago, SlantStick said:

I had an above ground pool at the time with 52" wall. Snow was tickling the top! Kids were almost a month late starting baseball.

I believe that! The Depth was large of course, but the pure storm total was less.  Durham, NH is practically your neighbor.  You can check what fell yourself.  They will give you snowfall and depth on ground.