• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nj2va

March 7 Disc/Observations

2 minutes ago, mosi76 said:

Seems like the sleet line is rapidly moving north

Doesn't appear to be making a sig move to the north based on cc.

Just now, losetoa6 said:

34 currently...a few flurries on and off . Radar looks solid for dca to Balt. Along i95. I bet someone gets 2+ tonight in the corridor.  Cape looks to get crushed if his temps hold .

I wish it would  just hold along I95 all night... but I doubt it will.  Still pretty to see

• Like 3

We are snow starved for sure. Listen to us? 20 minutes of fatties and we are wetting our pants. Yes it was a win for us that expected absolutely nothing. But in reality it's kind of sad we have this kind of reaction to a coating of snow that is rapidly moving east-northeast away from 95 corridor. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Stormpc said:

We are snow starved for sure. Listen to us? 20 minutes of fatties and we are wetting our pants. Yes it was a win for us that expected absolutely nothing. But in reality it's kind of sad we have this kind of reaction to a coating of snow that is rapidly moving east-northeast away from 95 corridor. 

Appetizer before the Sunday night main course.

• Like 2

This feels like it has over performer written all over it. Coating in Owings Mills, Sidewalks beginning to cave. Just came back from a joyride. It's a-comin' down

52 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Snow! I might get more than Psu after all. 

Dude, our locations were pretty much bullseye in terms of hitting the modeled potential on 2/17- the Saturday event.

I can't believe we're on the southernmost edge of modeled accumulating snow and doing it again. Specifically, the way the radar exploded right over us in the transition to snow. 

7 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

34 currently...a few flurries on and off . Radar looks solid for dca to Balt. Along i95. I bet someone gets 2+ tonight in the corridor.  Cape looks to get crushed if his temps hold .

I doubt my yard gets crushed but a couple inches would be nice. Holding at 33 with about a half inch now. This must be like 5:1 stuff lol.