Newest Member
    joxey
February is upon us - pattern change is in order

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Goalposts still wide with euro most amped and not sure but maybe cmc most suppressed?

There's some irony to your statement, there, Jerry.  

Will and I were just mentioning how narrow the margin for error is, for those getting frozen/freezing ptypes vs cold rain.  In effect you have a wide goal post of solutions in a situation that can only be in a very small set of posts for winter enthusiasts. 

And so ... this is a going to be a slow tedious grind, if it happens at all.  Folks may be hoping to see that coup de gras model solution but the Euro (to name one) may only get there in inches.

7 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

You're probably right, I don't think February 2015 was cited. But you were sporting a bo Derek circa 1980, Baywatch era Pam Anderson boneuh for the upcoming pattern.

Bo Derek yes Pamela ugh. Natural yes fake snow no. 9 inches of snow so far in my 10 day period of 12 ending Wednesday. Is Feb over, do we not taint every winter? Some weird Debbie Downers 

26 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

You're probably right, I don't think February 2015 was cited. But you were sporting a bo Derek circa 1980, Baywatch era Pam Anderson boneuh for the upcoming pattern.

That was probably once in a lifetime month, not likely to repeat any time soon.

Archived