Newest Member
    joxey
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

People get so caught up in amounts, in the end who cares?

I love getting a billion inches of snow but there's so much more to it. We had massive, record breaking snow packs in 2015. 

We've been so spoiled. 12" events are downplayed now. We have a developing CCB. Again: ITS APRIL FIRST! Late season mauler!

I hope u get clobbered , but 6z models are way less impressive than earlier runs. If this is a low bust it's 2 storms in a row the models failed miserably on . Good luck with your snow 

21 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

someone better sneak into Ray's BR and set his alarm clock later

sleet still in ASH at 10z-11z ya i may have to go into damn work

Red flag b4 i went to sleep was scott leaning 1-2 hrs S+ at Boston

It's time PPL start giving the Nam some damn credit with ML temps ( i know some do)

I just said is it hours of S+ or one of those deals where it's heavy for an hour or two.  Was mixing win rain and sleet all night here. Haven't looked at much, but I don't see a reason to be bullish for BOS.

Just now, sbos_wx said:

But what are your numbers 

Well I don't see a reason do deviate much from yesterday morning's numbers. We had 2-4 with emphasis near 3-4 and acknowledged a bust potential on either side.  I don't see a reason to change given some uncertainties. There is the risk of a little less or a little more. For us, whether it's 1" or 4"..it doesn't matter a whole lot. It's more timing precip rates and ptype.

Archived