• Member Statistics

    15,751
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Leesville Wx Hawk
    Newest Member
    Leesville Wx Hawk
    Joined
Sign in to follow this  
Ginx snewx

Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Overcast

33.2F

wife and daughter have early dismissals today.  Not sure that is needed.  

Mohawk didn't even open.  Given most of the towns in the district, not a bad call on their part.  They have more bus routes on dirt roads than paved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Weenies take warning?

Are you gonna finally make a forecast for totals this storm? This could be your chance to shine in front of GeeWhizGinxy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Are you gonna finally make a forecast for totals this storm? This could be your chance to shine in front of GeeWhizGinxy. 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Are you gonna finally make a forecast for totals this storm? This could be your chance to shine in front of GeeWhizGinxy. 

lol.  What's the ratio of ip to rain?  About 3:1?  I'm thinking the NAM's warmth may win out.  So about 3-5 inches along Route 2.  Work your way down as you head south.  Mitch's VT place is the place to be for high accumuilations.

32.3*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

lol.  What's the ratio of ip to rain?  About 3:1?  I'm thinking the NAM's warmth may win out.  So about 3-5 inches along Route 2.  Work your way down as you head south.  Mitch's VT place is the place to be for high accumuilations.

32.3*

Yeah, not really feeling this one out here but we'll see.  The noon school dismissal is annoying and most likely unnecessary. 

This time of year I would take straight rain over slop and sleet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

rain in brooklyn...rain into work and rain here in Manchester.

37F

Truly had a 20 years ago flashback as I drove into work and big fat flakes mixed in with the snow, sleet mix here at work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Truly had a 20 years ago flashback as I drove into work and big fat flakes mixed in with the snow, sleet mix here at work.

Did you get discombobulated and swerve off the road?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

Did you get discombobulated and swerve off the road?

You drunk? kind of early, or put down the bong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

You drunk? kind of early, or put down the bong

What? No, of course not. Having a flashback can be a very scary and disorienting experience, especially when driving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.