Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Not surprised though with those numbers, 10:1 or higher was going to be a tough task with the way the mids were modeled for this one, Maybe a little better tomorrow if you get into the CCB with some better snow growth?

This is what I have in the back of my mind...some folks sold this one way too quickly potentially.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Man...most impressive sleet event since VD 2007.

.5" of pure sleet in 3 hours.

2.5" snow/sleet total.

31.9/31

PL+

Zero rain all night that I have seen...

Hope you get lots and lots of snow with this!

Be sure to enjoy am EPIC jebwalk in it!

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is what I have in the back of my mind...some folks sold this one way too quickly potentially.

Yeah, Even with the 2"+ qpf numbers, This one reeked like 7-9:1 for the most part, Even when some posted Kuchie maps, They were the same or less then the 10:1's, Then you factor in sleet and you drop those ratios even moreso, The mid level warmth, Has capped the really good snow growth on this one.

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, Even with the 2"+ qpf numbers, This one reeked like 7-9:1 for the most part, Even when some posted Kuchie maps, They were the same or less then the 10:1's, Then you factor in sleet and you drop those ratios even moreso, The mid level warmth, Has capped the really good snow growth on this one.

There would have been 2' totals, easy.

Sleet line definitely retreating... looks like Manchestah up next? We have plenty of time, not till the mid-level centers are below us does it really collapse

Yeah that 1.5" qpf in 6 hours... not sure how much of that will be snow, but there's your spring-time bomb potential... 

Its cool that hampton beach down to salisbury beach ma is getting crushed on cams while visibility in parts of Manchester Nh is looking like IP

The cams on 93 dont show snow till at least exit 3 or so but West Newbury Ma is getting pasted.

Definite east longitudehelping in essex county.

Looks like those areas will out pace Ray to me by a good 4-6" if We flip by 3 am 

23 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Agree this is the best sleet event since VD 2007.   Just carpet bombed tonight.  Good thing it's April or it would be here for quite awhile.

Slightly jealous of the snow, but not remotely jealous of the ice/sleet bomb that you guys are going to have to shovel once this is over lol.

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm not sure why anyone in their right mind would be conservative.

This is going to crush it.

yeah, we just hope the rgem has a clue .. cause the 0z NAM / GFS were certainly nowhere near as robust 

Hopefully the Euro doesn't disappoint in 30 mins.. 

Archived