Weathernoob335
Millennial kid of April Fools obs and pics

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I think he'll be the one puking aggies at 12z

Now now I only had three. But at 7% abv that's enough. Last look outside and it appears everything is still plastered. Still think 7-8z is the cutoff for widespread 8''+ totals in SNH and N ORH/NEMA

21 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

roads were definitely very hazardous from Methuen to Lawrence MA on my drive last hour.

Car was against the guard rail on 213 West just west of 495 /213 interchange w fire truck, ambulance and several police cars

213 is a disaster

Drove from Andover to Wilmington...like driving on ball bearings. 

19 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Now now I only had three. But at 7% abv that's enough. Last look outside and it appears everything is still plastered. Still think 7-8z is the cutoff for widespread 8''+ totals in SNH and N ORH/NEMA

Heh. Bro that's 4 beers at 5% abv. Not impressed. :rolleyes:

Going to have to watch that sleet line, because we all know how sleet does a number on totals.

Confidently staying all snow here. It is pasty, that's for sure. KPSM may have widespread power outages. It was quite windy already and pure cement...

On the seacoast I had to be concerned about mixing all season--until March....Strange season, but it's been great in terms of activity, and having something to track.

4 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Heh. Bro that's 4 beers at 5% abv. Not impressed. :rolleyes:

Going to have to watch that sleet line, because we all know how sleet does a number on totals.

Confidently staying all snow here. It is pasty, that's for sure. KPSM may have widespread power outages. It was quite windy already and pure cement...

On the seacoast I had to be concerned about mixing all season--until March....Strange season, but it's been great in terms of activity, and having something to track.

I have friends in Deerfield and Concord who ridiculed me today about any potential power issues. 

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

lol

Its funny how some things never change. Since  i was a 10 year old kid, squinting to see under the street light wether flakes are starting to mix in or not. Doing that off and on tonite.

BIG time echoes moving between ORH and CT river from Pike to Rte 2. 

This is what I love about this hobby.....life changes you, and inures you to things that you once derived pleasure from, but not this.

Nope.

This is one way for me to remain 6 years old....I derive the same joy that I did then.

You can't buy that.

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I have friends in Deerfield and Concord who ridiculed me today about any potential power issues. 

It's been a while since they've experienced heavy wet snow? They probably don't have any birch trees in their yard--they show the force of a heavy wet snow event for decades...

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is what I love about this hobby.....life changes you, and inures you to things that you once derived pleasure from, but not this.

Nope.

This is one way for me to remain 6 years old....I derive the same joy that I did then.

You can't buy that.

Everything now ruins the fun...lol. Models are better..you can see when the sleet moves in. I wonder if the tools we have now sometimes hurt the passion that drove many to be mets and met enthusiasts.  It is disappointing that the days of model busts....waiting for sleet to come or not to come are sort of ruined by technology. 

Archived