joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, for ****s and giggles...I'm looking for how you guys would react to this scenario:

I ordered a few things from Amazon.com I entered my shipping address. I live on a Front and not a Road or a Street. Amazon address software doesn't recognize Front. It changed my address to Road. The kicker, in my town there is a Front and a Road and both are located in the same section of town so they share the same zipcode.

If you lived at the Road address and received Amazon packages you didn't order, how open would you be to the person  who lives at the Front address contacting you, explaining the situation and asking to come to your house to collect their packages?

i saw a dude riding a motorcycle today. he had a helmet on, but it was open-faced. he had a scarf covering his chin. but otherwise his face was totally exposed. will he still think he is uber cool when his facial skin dies from the frostbite?

49 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I assumed they were below that at midnight. What a cheap high. But whatever, if you can't get past 20 during the day...that's a win.

Yeah. I was 16F at midnight, but my afternoon high was under 11F. Insane for mid Morch here. 2nd Lake only made it to -5F. Awful.

Archived