• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

Someone dropped a bomb of stupid in   Here this past hour.

57 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

this is how everything goes, looks great 10 days out or so, then as we get closer it becomes trash.  Just a few days ago the clipper looked like it could redevelop....now it's trash....yesterday, Sunday looked like a nice shot....now that's trash....now the 14th is looking good....wait a few more days, that'll be trash too. You know? 

It looks good just not or you. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 78Blizzard said:

I fully expect one of the mods to be deleting most of these posts, so lighten up everyone and save your breath.  I made my point and I'm done.

You can always use the banter to make points unrelated to discussing model output. Triggering an avalanche from emotional opinions along with fat albert on how pros, who take their time to highten the knowledge of our hobby, are worthless....is below the belt. Take a break, eat a snickers bar, and come back sharper.

We all have fell before, nobody is saying we are better than you. Dont take it personal.

4 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

I fully expect one of the mods to be deleting most of these posts, so lighten up everyone and save your breath.  I made my point and I'm done.

But you and several others aren't listening. I am happy to correct some of the myths, but the blatant disregard for facts brought up in here is mindblowing.  The whole "they always look good far away and then trend to crao" is nonsense. First of all, if you define far away from day 7-16...guess what...you'll always come up with a hit with a model run between 2-4 times per day. You are just asking for disappointment if that's how you view the science. There is a reason why we say please ignore the op runs beyond day 7. Some are not doing that. Also, we've had several events that were nothing inside day 7 and then trended better. Last year had a few of them...hell so did this year. So that is another misnomer. People believe what they want to believe.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

But you and several others aren't listening. I am happy to correct some of the myths, but the blatant disregard for facts brought up in here is mindblowing.  The whole "they always look good far away and then trend to crao" is nonsense. First of all, if you define far away from day 7-16...guess what...you'll always come up with a hit with a model run between 2-4 times per day. You are just asking for disappointment if that's how you view the science. There is a reason why we say please ignore the op runs beyond day 7. Some are not doing that. Also, we've had several events that were nothing inside day 7 and then trended better. Last year had a few of them...hell so did this year. So that is another misnomer. People believe what they want to believe.

yea not the year to use that arguement, pretty sure most of our snow this year were cutters LR lol, 

Archived