Newest Member
    joxey
December 29th Storm Obs

HIPPYVALLEY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

ASH is gonna get crushed in 1-2 hours. Maybe less. Should make up for it when it bombs around CC.

I agree. I'm glad I've cooled it with the weenieness over the years lol. Five years ago and I'd be melting faster than the inch that fell this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, 512high said:

Should I tell my coworkers to return the trucks back to the shop or do you think I'll be plowing something by midnightShould I tell my coworkers to return the trucks back to the shop or do you think I'll be plowing something by midnight

I think you'll be plowing. 

1 minute ago, DomNH said:

I agree. I'm glad I've cooled it with the weenieness over the years lol. Five years ago and I'd be melting faster than the inch that fell this afternoon.

It's close. Friend in Merrimack says it's been mostly snow with a couple inches. Obviously we are wasting qpf but it should be fun when it sags back south

4 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

It's close. Friend in Merrimack says it's been mostly snow with a couple inches. Obviously we are wasting qpf but it should be fun when it sags back south

No doubt we'll rip sooner rather than later. Wouldn't be surprised with a quick 2-4'' as this goes to town. It'd have been nice to not waste this much QPF but oh well. If I can get an hour or two of pounding aggregates I'll be happy.

I can hear the slushbombs pounding the window. It's really close.

Archived