joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Feels like snow.................:guitar:

It looks like GYX jumped the gun yesterday going with the wide-spread watches.  You're looking good in the sustained watch area.  A tick cooler/moister and this area could verify warning criteria whether one is issued or not.  Based on the meso models, I would not be suprised to see them get hoisted for Franklin, Western Hampshire and perhaps northern ORH county this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

It looks like GYX jumped the gun yesterday going with the wide-spread watches.  You're looking good in the sustained watch area.  A tick cooler/moister and this area could verify warning criteria whether one is issued or not.  Based on the meso models, I would not be suprised to see them get hoisted for Franklin, Western Hampshire and perhaps northern ORH county this afternoon.

It comes down to the coastal front up here, Right now, There thinking is stays to my south, Always the wildcard for hefty totals if your on the right side of it, The cold seems to be over performing this morning, Good sign

7 minutes ago, tamarack said:

So did BML, though they bumped up to -3 at 7 AM due to being partly cloudy.  About -5 at my place; last Dec never got below +7.  All that and a WS watch - scouring out the nauseating taste of 15-16.

Yeah, It certainly left a bad taste here last winter in general, Never took the sled off the trailer, Going to be different this season it seems

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

The disgust was due to being so close to having significant events lining up and falling just short of GC.

I could have my timeline off a bit--my memory is far shorter than yours.

As well as many others including myself, Will is a human highlight reel when it comes to weather

Archived