joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

NAM gives much  of Ct 1-2"

That's prob a little optimistic evaluation of the NAM...it's less than a tenth of liquid equivalent for everyone in CT with the exception of N Litchfield county. But it does give measurable so hopefully it over performs. It has been producing in PA so far.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

That's prob a little optimistic evaluation of the NAM...it's less than a tenth of liquid equivalent for everyone in CT with the exception of N Litchfield county. But it does give measurable so hopefully it over performs. It has been producing in PA so far.

It went from basically nothing at 6z to this so hopefully sniffing something out.

Would be nice to see RGEM hop on. It's been bone dry

18 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

should be a fun 4 days anyways 

Certainly a lot of action and some big extremes. Someone like me who lives for extremes ..it's exciting. Would prefer not to have record warmth and snowpack erased as soon as it falls..but the rest we welcome. 

2 possible big time damaging wind events with CAA Thurs nite/early Fri and again Sat nite/ Sunday

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Certainly a lot of action and some big extremes. Someone like me who lives for extremes ..it's exciting. Would prefer not to have record warmth and snowpack erased as soon as it falls..but the rest we welcome. 

2 possible big time damaging wind events with CAA Thurs nite/early Fri and again Sat nite/ Sunday

IDK maybe its me but this stuff is great even with the wild swings of temps.

Archived