joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Boy that is a nice slug over Mass, congrats to all you guys

that does look nice.  not sure it will all translate up here, but we need to build the glacier from north to south.  actually starting to feel like a normal winter.  I should be around 2 feet by Jan 1, and the lr looks god for all of us

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

that does look nice.  not sure it will all translate up here, but we need to build the glacier from north to south.  actually starting to feel like a normal winter.  I should be around 2 feet by Jan 1, and the lr looks god for all of us

Merry Christmas Mark. I will be up in NNE Christmas week, look forward to seeing a white landscape

2 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Guess the air isn't dry any more..lol.

The W/NW Mass comback tour continues.

LOL.

The flake-size has come down to a more typical 'good flakes'.  I'm not sure how long this is destined to keep up--I can't get a good radar.  But, if we are able to sustain for another hour or two, we'll wind up with a nice surprise.  We got an inch in less than 45 minutes so you can do the math.

Just now, moneypitmike said:

LOL.

The flake-size has come down to a more typical 'good flakes'.  I'm not sure how long this is destined to keep up--I can't get a good radar.  But, if we are able to sustain for another hour or two, we'll wind up with a nice surprise.  We got an inch in less than 45 minutes so you can do the math.

85e10f9e-846c-472f-8081-a35f8213cb82.gif

Archived