joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Time to take down the WWA .. Temps almost everywhere above 32. Ridick

At least in GC (and I assume elsewhere) there are lots of readings in the 20's.

30.1 here at the Pit.

FWIW, there is an obs thread. 

https://www.americanwx.com/bb/topic/49418-festivus-fizzle/

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm going Dead Sea Scroll Ginxy style right now at work. Stumbled upon this old COOP report from Hingham...they go back to 1885.  December 1886 with 32" of snow it seems. 

https://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/orders/IPS/IPS-B3D146DD-84F3-41F7-AEAE-76033DE06575.pdf

and 1.5" of rain, when seasons in seasons began.

On 12/20/2016 at 9:46 AM, dryslot said:

Yes, It has been ticking colder and south the last few runs

I want 100,000 to be an absolutely epic laying out for the next 2 to 3 weeks look like from multiple perspectives, with references to Scooter highs and EPO ridges and transient North Atlantic blocking . I want to feel something at the end of that post. I want to be inspired . 

the mix line is right about halfway between winsted and Waterbury... soon as I hit thomaston area, flipped to all snow and covered highways... amazing how fast those catpaws accumulate, got a quick half inch out of that burst...looks to now be mixing a bit here too.

can someone tell me how I can post pics to the mobile version, I always get a message of 1.98mb limit...thx

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Or deletes his account and starts over.

I was thinking that, too.

14 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

the mix line is right about halfway between winsted and Waterbury... soon as I hit thomaston area, flipped to all snow and covered highways... amazing how fast those catpaws accumulate, got a quick half inch out of that burst...looks to now be mixing a bit here too.

can someone tell me how I can post pics to the mobile version, I always get a message of 1.98mb limit...thx

Are your camera's settings set so that it's smaller than that?  You also may need to go to the desktop and clear out some of your attachments if it's nearly full.  That 1.98 message is the largest file, but if your upload limit is nearing capacity, it won't take it.

10 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

photobucket was used with the previous board version, Id think its still the choice now. 

Archived