joxey
Oct 27th to 29th vigorous Vort max Sn/Rn/wind

Ginx snewx

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

1.9" will do it. Totally psyched. A season in season

Congrats on the 1.9"....you elevation and being SE of here definitely helped.  Places east of me but at the same elevation did about the same based on what I saw coming home.

I'm going to call it 0.3" here.  Nothing to write home about but measurable none the less like I thought I would see.

13 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

About 2 inches so far in Lake George 400 feet elevation, moderate snow

Yeah I noticed GFL ASOS has had steady snow for the past 6-7 hours, including about 5 hours of vis not going above 1.5sm and most of that time under a mile.  Even some 1/4sm +SN.

Impressive to get 7 hours of steady daytime snow this time of year.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah I noticed GFL ASOS has had steady snow for the past 6-7 hours, including about 5 hours of vis not going above 1.5sm and most of that time under a mile.  Even some 1/4sm +SN.

Impressive to get 7 hours of steady daytime snow this time of year.

Yup it is holding steady at 33, all day today.  It's interesting how the climate changes from Glen's falls and North

http://www.weatherlink.com/user/noreaster27

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Haha he's done that before hasn't he?  Hilarious though Kev's pic shows legit.

He hates when Tolland gets more than WEHA Absolutely despises it. So in almost every snowstorm ever..he giggles while throwing me under the bus. My phone blows up with texts and FB messages and tweets about Ryan doing it to me again lol.Now we're inflating deck railings lol

38 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

Congrats on the 1.9"....you elevation and being SE of here definitely helped.  Places east of me but at the same elevation did about the same based on what I saw coming home.

I'm going to call it 0.3" here.  Nothing to write home about but measurable none the less like I thought I would see.

That's crazy. BDL had an inch. I mean I'm like what 3-4 miles SE of you. Was there a local minima there?

4 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

It was rain all the way on my ride home until I started coming up the hill to my house, once I hit about 600 feet it was all snow, no accumulation though.

Fat flakes on winter hill but no accumulation. Just flipped too late. Gone back to PL/RA. If the good lift had advanced literally like 2-3 hours sooner, then it probably would have been a solid 2-3" in ORH hills. 

Archived