Newest Member
    joxey
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Maine is just awesome, so much variety, the inland mountain araes are spectacular too.

Absolutely. How much snow does the coast avg up there? The locals where saying they don't get to much snow along the coast but inland it's a diff story. Low tide is a pretty cool sight to see in the harbor as most of the boats sit on the bottom of the bay. 

4 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Absolutely. How much snow does the coast avg up there? The locals where saying they don't get to much snow along the coast but inland it's a diff story. Low tide is a pretty cool sight to see in the harbor as most of the boats sit on the bottom of the bay. 

https://snowfall.weatherdb.com/l/2667/Boothbay-Harbor-Maine

3 hours ago, Allsnow said:

Been to maine many times,had a boat built in jonesport (9hrs) my favorite place along the coast is Camden Rockland area.

As Ginx says the mountains are nice too skied SR and SL abunch of times. Rangely would be the place for me.

4 hours ago, Allsnow said:

My wife and I had such a wonderful time in Maine Labor Day weekend. The ride from jersey wasn't that bad either as we left early. We spent the weekend in BoothBay and was one of the best experiences we have had. Can't get over how beautiful the landscape was and the town of BoothBay was amazing. We already are planning a trip next summer. The lobster bake Saturday night pretty much sealed the deal on Maine for my wife and I. 

You can book the Pit Numero Dos now.  :)

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just in time for 2 days of 70 dews

Congrats.  Know you love those dews so much, I'm sure you could uninstall and just enjoy it.  Might even be briefly low 60s dews up here...open the windows and sliding doors once more.  It's time to enjoy it because the seasons are a-changing.

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Congrats.  Know you love those dews so much, I'm sure you could uninstall and just enjoy it.  Might even be briefly low 60s dews up here...open the windows and sliding doors once more.  It's time to enjoy it because the seasons are a-changing.

He gets to enjoy it year round though. He's good for a few 57/57 snow eating nights every winter.

12 hours ago, Allsnow said:

My wife and I had such a wonderful time in Maine Labor Day weekend. The ride from jersey wasn't that bad either as we left early. We spent the weekend in BoothBay and was one of the best experiences we have had. Can't get over how beautiful the landscape was and the town of BoothBay was amazing. We already are planning a trip next summer. The lobster bake Saturday night pretty much sealed the deal on Maine for my wife and I. 

Pffft, Booth Bay in summer is easy, try Millinocket in February for real man weather. 

Archived