Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

joking, you are on temp discrepancies like flies on sh  it, old Seinfield reference missed

I wasn't questioning if the data was wrong...was just wondering if there was 2 sets of equipment there. Was just surprised you jumped on my post there considering there's a million other posts that you legitimately could. ;)

26 minutes ago, dendrite said:

My 6" soil is down to 60F. My zoysia will probably be dormant soon. That was probably a bad idea.

someone in my old hood has zoysia. it is dormant from late september until almost june. it looks awful while dormant. at first i thought grubs had devoured the lawn, but it remained intact throughout the dormant period. I had considered it, but when i read more online about the dormant period, i decided against it. seemed like a good idea.

If you were to get rid of it, I bet it would take some work to get rid of all of it.

2 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

someone in my old hood has zoysia. it is dormant from late september until almost june. it looks awful while dormant. at first i thought grubs had devoured the lawn, but it remained intact throughout the dormant period. I had considered it, but when i read more online about the dormant period, i decided against it. seemed like a good idea.

If you were to get rid of it, I bet it would take some work to get rid of all of it.

I put a few plugs in ghe front late this spring but it never really took off with the dry weather. I could probably pull them pretty easily. In the back theyre in one small area against the house...those did well. I may just let that area go since it scorches over there. It'll probably have a longer green season against the house. Of course I run the risk of it taking over, but I'll probably be dead by then. 

Archived