Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ravensrule said:

Absolutely hate the new layout. Brutal on the eyes and much more difficult to read. Way to busy.

Really?

The redesigned Chase bank website is busy, cannot find half the things on there I need to find. This one was able to find exactly what I need quickly. Guess I just see things in a different way being an artist and someone who is Dyslexic. 

1 hour ago, MiddleRvrwx said:

Is anyone else having a hard time differentiating the post  breaks?  I keep confusing  who wrote the post .

The separation lines, or the layout,  is throwing me off. :(

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

Really?

The redesigned Chase bank website is busy, cannot find half the things on there I need to find. This one was able to find exactly what I need quickly. Guess I just see things in a different way being an artist and someone who is Dyslexic. 

Like MiddleRvr is saying above i am having the same problem. I guess you can't make everyone happy in life. I much prefer the old layout.

I found this in my inbox after I commented on my difficulties with the separation lines between postings.

Sincere  apologies if I'm being a total goober, but what the hell does this mean?

I'm sooo confused (and feeling very old) :blink:

1. Template core/front/messaging/messageListRows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.

On 7/13/2016 at 3:48 PM, Eskimo Joe said:

lol at Jason from Capital Wx Gang.  He either runs NWS attack pieces or posts weenie images from 200+ hours out with mealy mouthed language.  "We're sorry the temperatures may hit 90 degrees in July in DC." :lol:

I saw some CWG piece on how the NWS may be issuing less warnings in sparsely populated areas due to social media concerns. There was no proof, just an impression the writer had. I also saw a statment made by an Air Force base weather station that they give local fcsts while the NWS only fcsts on the state level. Just wild the amount of disinformation being thrown out either out of penis envy or straight up irrational bashing. Lol. 

21 hours ago, ravensrule said:

Like MiddleRvr is saying above i am having the same problem. I guess you can't make everyone happy in life. I much prefer the old layout.

Yea I usually go on this site on my desktop at home, so I may not be having as many issues. I personally do not have a preference either way. 

So...anyone else having huge problems with slowness and lag since the changeover? It is almost unusable at times for me.

Also, tapatalk isn't working at all. I am signed in/logged in, but forums never load.

Hoping this is still being sorted out, but at this rate if this continues, I won't be able to really use amwx anymore.

3 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

So...anyone else having huge problems with slowness and lag since the changeover? It is almost unusable at times for me.

Also, tapatalk isn't working at all. I am signed in/logged in, but forums never load.

Hoping this is still being sorted out, but at this rate if this continues, I won't be able to really use amwx anymore.

Yup. Probably worse now than it was before the "upgrade."

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived