Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The nightly odenton/ft Meade backyard displays starting up again. Was pretty loud last night.

Love fireworks...really wish we had more open areas around here where the responsible use of them was allowed. Kinda dumb for people to do it in subdivisions where houses are so close.

Saturday evening was worse around me than Sunday eve.

Zero. They don't respond to these calls unless the caller wants to be spoken too. And if they do respond, I doubt they do anything. 

This. In MoCo the cops won't respond unless caller wants to be seen and also will generally not responding unless there is "imminent danger" reported. I have no issues if people want to do it in their backyard. It's when they start doing it in the wooded park near my house that gets to me. 

Night 4 of neighborhood idiots setting off illegal fireworks.  May they all lose 3 fingers.

I just moved from AACo to HoCo and there are fewer homebrew fireworks. Most went off last night and didnt go past 10PM. When I was in AACo it was basically a week full of fireworks that sometimes lasted till 11PM. We did a couple fountains and sparklers, packed it in at 9:15.

Do people in Minnesota complain similarly about winter cold? Something along the lines of saying "Ugh...I can't believe it's going to be -5/15 this week" in January?

They do! I laughed one time when I spoke to someone who said that when they were hot all they had to do was move slower! LOL! They have no idea that you just go outside on a day like today and you do not have to move to break out in a major sweat! When it is cold I am always like - just add another layer and put some of those heat things in your pockets and gloves! LOL!

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived