joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
disMay Pattern Disco

CoastalWx

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punta Cana... doing the ol' all inclusive veg out for a week type vacation. Just nice to get away and do nothing but R&R for a week after the ski season, in which you never truly have a day off, but such is life in that industry. You're all in from Nov 1 through end of April.

Oh ok ok. The way the winter ended up for you guys I understand why you leaving lol

ah hahaha... 

man, this install thing - jesus are we bored here or what.  

i was just looking at the NAM's version of this next three day story-line along the MA/NE ... that's 2005 incarnate. it won't last as nearly long (like, 2.5 weeks straight with no let up).  but, we're one three days and counting of having nature stuff our heads up the her unfun hole (depending on one's preferences...) , and just when you'd think it reasonable to conclude it's likely to get better because of all that time in the schits, ...it just gets schittier. 

that was 2005 spread out nearly three weeks.  every days a was a little better than the next ...FOR EVER EVER ever ever

The funny thing is, if May denies us any major, positive temperature anomalies, which it may very well do, then I already will feel like the summer heat has been tolerable because I expect heat in J,J&A.

Anyway, I'm not sure I have ever put in an a/c before mid June.  Hot humid May's and early June's make a summer feel oppressive to me, I'm ready for HHH after that.

The funny thing is, if May denies us any major, positive temperature anomalies, which it may very well do, then I already will feel like the summer heat has been tolerable because I expect heat in J,J&A.

Anyway, I'm not sure I have ever put in an a/c before mid June. Hot humid May's and early June's make a summer feel oppressive to me, I'm ready for HHH after that.

Theres not a poster here that doesn't at least want a stretch of Triple H weather with big bangers at least once this summer. Not one , regardless of what they say . They're all weenies and weenies like big weather

Theres not a poster here that doesn't at least want a stretch of Triple H weather with big bangers at least once this summer. Not one , regardless of what they say . They're all weenies and weenies like big weather

No. I want nothing to do with HHH...although if I had to have it I would want it once and once only for a short 3 day span in the summer and want it to include the most outrageous t-storms that Wiz has ever seen.

Thats exactly what I said. Every person here would take one stretch of it with massive severe

The problem is that so many of these hot days just end in utter boredom. It's not worth it IMO. Think of how awful cold and dry is in the winter if you had no snow.

The problem is that so many of these hot days just end in utter boredom. It's not worth it IMO. Think of how awful cold and dry is in the winter if you had no snow.

In my specific locale, one might revise "so many" to "all." In 18 years here I've had one event, in June 2006, that approached severe, with 30 seconds of 50+ mph gusts. All the hail that's landed on our lawn in those years would fit into a quart jar. Of course, we've had roads blown out 5 miles to our west, tornados 20 miles northeast, trees killed by hail 6-8 miles southeast, multiple hailstorms within 10 miles in all directions, but HHH here has been 100% discomfort and disappointment. Count me out.

In my specific locale, one might revise "so many" to "all." In 18 years here I've had one event, in June 2006, that approached severe, with 30 seconds of 50+ mph gusts. All the hail that's landed on our lawn in those years would fit into a quart jar. Of course, we've had roads blown out 5 miles to our west, tornados 20 miles northeast, trees killed by hail 6-8 miles southeast, multiple hailstorms within 10 miles in all directions, but HHH here has been 100% discomfort and disappointment. Count me out.

hear hear!!

Thats exactly what I said. Every person here would take one stretch of it with massive severe

There's a difference between wanting and taking.  You said that everyone wants it and then said that you said the direct opposite.

I'll join the chorus of not wanting it.  There's no reason why you can't have nice warm weather with cool mornings and everyone happy about being able to do outdoor activities.  But, I'm getting off-topic as this is a May pattern discussion thread and there's none of that weather in the foreseeable future.

No. I want nothing to do with HHH...although if I had to have it I would want it once and once only for a short 3 day span in the summer and want it to include the most outrageous t-storms that Wiz has ever seen.

HHH sucks

Give me 60s,70s and low 80s with low humidity.

Just noticed accuweather goes out 90 days now threw aug 1st there was not one 90 degree day lol going to be completely wrong but made me laugh

Hows the heat wave looking next week?

I had heard after the first week of May we'd be flipping the pattern to heat.

HHH sucks

Give me 60s,70s and low 80s with low humidity.

He doesn't give a crap about people like you that wear a dark uniform with polyester pants and a bulletproof vest that makes you sweaty outside on a 75 degree day. He sits in AC all day and it's all about him. Who else on this board wishes for trees to come down during every potential wind event? One crashes through the neighbors house down the block.... Oh well... great storm.

Archived