Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Model Mezzanine - April(Fools) General Model Discussion

FXWX

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought there was a threat for Monday too?

Could be brief snow to start but doesn't look like a big deal down in SNE.

The Saturday night system just never trended favorably. ULL was too far south...needed more spacing with a ULL track like that.

Now this is a waste of an excellent 5H setup, too bad we don't live there. Flakes will fly around for some but meh.

That's kind of been the tenor of this whole season though.  We've had many very nice setups that in most cases would have produced some great systems, but there was always one lil reason why they never materialized-not enough spacing, to much confluence, not enough confluence, no blocking, to much(for a day or two) blocking etc etc...!

The two events this week for April have certainly helped out the feel of the season, and were fun and impressive in their own right/way, so the season made a valiant effort in the very end, for which I am happy it did.

Now let's get nice out, and look forward to perhaps a decent winter next season.

Finished with 37.75 inches of snow this season...about 10 inches below average.  In actuality I'm surprised it ended up that good.  

Terrible winter, Just terrible

Yes, you guys got boned big time there.  To far north for the SNE systems that hit us.  And to far south for the systems that hit N. Maine! I feel for you guys.  Next year you'll be fine for sure.

Did Sledding ever get going in your area?  I'm thinking it didn't, am I right?

Yes, you guys got boned big time there. To far north for the SNE systems that hit us. And to far south for the systems that hit N. Maine! I feel for you guys. Next year you'll be fine for sure.

Did Sledding ever get going in your area? I'm thinking it didn't, am I right?

One of those years, I guess the good thing is/was that even if we would of had a normal season, It was going to be tough for me to take advantage of it this year, And, No, It never got going here, Never retained enough snow to ride on at all, Your assessment is spot on, We missed storms in both directions that either hit N Maine or SNE

One of those years, I guess the good thing is/was that even if we would of had a normal season, It was going to be tough for me to take advantage of it this year, And, No, It never got going here, Never retained enough snow to ride on at all

Ya that's what I thought.  

We gear up for next year Jeff....going to be a better season for all, at your place and up North, and down in SNE too!!  Stay well my friend. :-)

Archived