• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine - April(Fools) General Model Discussion

FXWX

Kiss is the epitome of the ultimate smoke and mirrors act. I enjoyed the live shows and much of their stuff was what 1970s /80's rock and roll was all about...women...drinking...partying..rinse and repeat. The formula works for them. The stage show and make-up and even non make-up, but outrageous stage precense worked (s) for them. Ironically their 2 musically best albums were late 80s early 90s albims, "Hot In The Shade" and "Revenge". But for 85% of their career their music has been meh...but their marketing by the two leaders nothing short of amazing.

I'll disagree on their best albums.. Rock N Roll over, Destroyer and Love Gun were their best 3. That's when they were on top of the Rock n roll world. But I also like their earlier stuff as well. 

Back to models. Looks rainy early next week.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiss is the epitome of the ultimate smoke and mirrors act. I enjoyed the live shows and much of their stuff was what 1970s /80's rock and roll was all about...women...drinking...partying..rinse and repeat. The formula works for them. The stage show and make-up and even non make-up, but outrageous stage precense worked (s) for them. Ironically their 2 musically best albums were late 80s early 90s albims, "Hot In The Shade" and "Revenge". But for 85% of their career their music has been meh...but their marketing by the two leaders nothing short of amazing.

I'll agree with some of this, but musically they are better than most give them credit for until.....Paul's voice crapped out 4 years ago. My first record was Destroyer, hooked since.

Archived