SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people should back off a little bit on BOX, it's one thing to sit here and look at computer models and snow maps and instantly see data and it's another thing to have to prepare public forecasts for a large area with all the protocol and red tape. They will catch up.

I've always been curious about how much traffic their site gets. 

The average joe probably never types .gov

I think people should back off a little bit on BOX, it's one thing to sit here and look at computer models and snow maps and instantly see data and it's another thing to have to prepare public forecasts for a large area with all the protocol and red tape. They will catch up.

They'll be caught up by 4-430pm.

You felt damn powerful, didn't you?

:lol:

I haven't gotten to do one for a year or so...  It has been brutal.

Too bad the big boss doesn't get them

I sort of don't want a snow day because right now we end June 10th which would be epic.  Adding a day goes into the next week.

I'm not sure I buy the Euro but dang it...

Yeah no one in my office has any idea -- they're quoting TWC which has 1-2" with some rain here and think I'm nuts when I tell them that their commute on 93 tomorrow morning is going to be a mess. When people get the alert on their phone from the NWS, they pay attention. Been telling people 3-6" until the Euro and now I've upped it to 4-8" for here.

Archived