joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should see the FB comments on Ryan's station's page when they announced a first alert weather day for tomorrow. People saying "for a coating to an inch? ridiculous!" people not understanding this could drop a quick 3-6" across much of the state...during the morning rush.

Bumpity

eaf565856018a1e8f3deec8d2fb1c7ed.jpg

What happened? Stepped away from the comp and it looks like it is rapidly trending towards non event for south coast?

Welcome to life on the immediate coast!

I never felt this one for us - maybe slushy coating to an inch or two at the very end was always my best case scenario thoughts.

In addition, we've only lost about 13 - 15 dew point degree's down here. Inland areas lost about 25+ dew point degree's in almost the same amount of time. The dew point only made it down to 37 then leveled off. It's actually starting to tick back up - I think our fate is sealed. Enjoy your slush! :-)

Does it start as snow here?

this thing may cat's paw at 42 F .... really.   the dps around the area are falling now into the mid 20s. 

it is 50 F but that warmth is thin in the bl.  try saturating this post polar fropa air mass like that and the temp falls like a bad day on 9/11

Welcome to life on the immediate coast!

I never felt this one for us - maybe slushy coating to an inch or two at the very end was always my best case scenario thoughts.

In addition, we've only lost about 13 - 15 dew point degree's down here. Inland areas lost about 25+ dew point degree's in almost the same amount of time. The dew point only made it down to 37 then leveled off. It's actually starting to tick back up - I think our fate is sealed. Enjoy your slush! :-)

31 Years of this crap lol. Oh well i said I'd take an inch and I will stick with that level of excitement. Either way 4Km/12Km still looks like it overcomes BL issues. We shall see.

31 Years of this crap lol. Oh well i said I'd take an inch and I will stick with that level of excitement. Either way 4Km/12Km still looks like it overcomes BL issues. We shall see.

Wtf you got more snow down there last year than half the board who live west of the river. Relax you will rain then flip.

Archived