CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean why are they forecasting 4-6 as most likely? How is that most likely based on all guidance? What does that do to credibility to keep going up with each new map

I know what you're taking about. Our forecast last night was for cloudy skies, this morning it was 1-3 and now it is 3-6. In 12 hrs we went from clouds to possibly as much as 6 inches.

I know what you're taking about. Our forecast last night was for cloudy skies, this morning it was 1-3 and now it is 3-6. In 12 hrs we went from clouds to possibly as much as 6 inches.

That's a very very poor job. That's why probabilities just will never work. Some poor schmuck who quickly clicks on their map and nothing else goes from planning on washing his car to wondering if he can get a guy to plow his driveway. 

That's a very very poor job. That's why probabilities just will never work. Some poor schmuck who quickly clicks on their map and nothing else goes from planning on washing his car to wondering if he can get a guy to plow his driveway. 

Yeah, and you'd rail against them if they went snow and took it away.

Fact is that model consensus didn't occur with this until late in the game. It happens, enjoy your advisory.

Archived