Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll usually start putting together the discussion well before that. They could have had that portion already written by 430 or so. Who knows. Though 6am is definitely a bit later than they normally put it out.

Either way I do think there were some head scratchers in there like focusing on SREF members like the NMM.

Yeah, I mean they must have seen it come out. It was a bit of a "hold the presses" run if you were really putting any stock in the 0z run. Which would tell me that they weren't, they are simply hedging against the referenced mesos.

Which is odd, since the srefs have been relatively bullish compared to their map.

A very real threat (esp for SE MA and RI) that hasn't been mentioned too much is tree damage and power outages. This is going to be an absolute paste job for some areas. Like 32-33F.

So if we get like a stripe of 6-8" of mashed potatoes it could be pretty high impact.

A very real threat (esp for SE MA and RI) that hasn't been mentioned too much is tree damage and power outages. This is going to be an absolute paste job for some areas. Like 32-33F.

So if we get like a stripe of 6-8" of mashed potatoes it could be pretty high impact.

My wood is sturdy, and nothing can bring it down.

We touched on it earlier. I think SE of GHG-TAN-UUU is gonna have issues. The rest probably starts wet and then as CAA moves in aloft...drop back to 27-31 or something.

But what I want to know is this: how can a blind square tell if his award medal says "1st place" as opposed to something like "participant" or "you tried?"

And since when are these items awarded prior to the acquisition of a nut?

Squares that have eyes are square-circles

Agree we should be waiting for verification to give naked high fives.

Squares that have eyes are square-circles

Agree we should be waiting for verification to give naked high fives.

It's a trap(ezoid)!

12z guidance will probably dictate whether NWS plays catch-up or feels fantastic for having played it down the middle with their overnight product package.

Archived