bowsunski
    Newest Member
    bowsunski
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was low first cast night of the blizz, concentrated on the cape,said a inch or so at first look for you then was bumping ugly with your totals

I don't think that's true if you're referring got the 1/22-23 event. He was straddling the line calling 3-6 bisecting Boston.

Backed off a little bit(Not surprised considering it's insane solutions before) but still really nice. Not staying up for the Euro since I have to work in the morning, but I think it'll have another nice solution. Pretty awesome that we actually have a legit shot at making something happen out of this! Good night all.

post-8652-0-08920300-1454561380_thumb.gi

post-8652-0-74819200-1454561380_thumb.gi

post-8652-0-16212200-1454561381_thumb.gi

post-8652-0-46719900-1454561381_thumb.gi

comparison between the past 2 Ukmet runs for total precip 

post-144-0-19126000-1454562096_thumb.gif

looks like the precip distribution is aligned more meridionally with a tighter gradient at 0z but overall similar to 12z. Precip totals are greater in E MA / RI in the 0z run, but it is difficult to tell how much of this is tainted by rain / warm low lvl BL conditions. 

This event looks like garbage. Just got exited for nothing. Saw the thread then looked at the models. Get off the meth Kevin 

I was dead wrong. Pointing this out so no one else has to. Could still be pedestrian at BOS with a last second SE trend though. SE MA looks good. Demographics of this snowfall remind me the last one. You really want to be SE of BOS/PVD. 

I was dead wrong. Pointing this out so no one else has to. Could still be pedestrian at BOS with a last second SE trend though. SE MA looks good. Demographics of this snowfall remind me the last one. You really want to be SE of BOS/PVD.

I would wait until tomorrow as far as "dead wrong" goes. There is still lots of wiggle room for shutout W of Plymouth.

Whitelawns, you aren't going to see anything but a few flurries if your lucky. If you lived in Groton, that would be a different story. Sorry to burst the bubble. Unless the Ukie is correct, then you may see a covering. We're going to miss out on this unfortunately.

If the ukie is correct then i see around .3 qpf similar with the 00z rgem.

Honestly i would rather have no snow. I wanna go skiing.

I either want 3 or more inches so i can plow all of my people or none at all.

not just like 1.5 to 2 inches so i only have to do like 2 gas stations

btw most of my accounts are in Torrington which is quite a bit futher south than most of New Hartford

Archived