joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that. Heard the whole story from Burger.

That is a flat out lie.

What you are referring to is that Burger was posting every 5 minutes on a 2" Charlotte snow that was not working out. It was frankly annoying.

I kidded with him over an IM that his boss was wondering why he was using up all their bandwidth on message boards from work.

It is totally delusional for someone to say I 'called his work' or stalked him. I have no idea of where he works for a living and did no such thing.

I will stand up to lies and slander of this type.

Why is it that QueencityWX is always the one starting arguments on here and accusing people of racism and worse? There is a pattern that if he does not get his snow or a ballgame win, he lashes out in anger at individuals on our forum.

Maturity and gentleman behavior go a long way in us all getting along. We should all do our part.

Cam is just a baby, 26?? That's why I think he crumbled last night!? He played horribly and basically, so did the whole team. The class act , as always, was coach Rivera! Great man, coach, and leader! Way to go coach!

The whole team played horribly?  Man, what game were you watching?  Carolina's D played great IMO.  

OK let this be the end of comments about Max100.  He is no longer here so they serve no purpose.  Let's settle back down before I have to take further action.  There are more than one of you that I could justify giving a 5 day time out based on abusive language alone. Stop now so I don't have to do that.

You're close. You just have to drive up into the mountains a bit more. You got some good advice in the mountain thread.

I got some very good advise. I have to get over this fear of driving in snow in the mountains. That's the main reason why I was hesitant to go somewhere high in elevation. I want to experience a big snow so bad but I'm nervous :(

I got some very good advise. I have to get over this fear of driving in snow in the mountains. That's the main reason why I was hesitant to go somewhere high in elevation. I want to experience a big snow so bad but I'm nervous :(

Probably best not to chase elevation dependent snow in your case. 

Have you all been following the news on Royal Caribbeans Anthem of the Seas ship? They got stuck in the weekend stormy. The pictures and video are crazy. This link starts on page 40 because it's where they talk about bombogenesis, but if you go back to page 1 and read through, you can follow the entire experience from passengers on board. I can't believe they are turning around and not heading to port Canaveral as originally planned. The passengers have been warned that the ride back will be rocky.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2312327&page=40

Have you all been following the news on Royal Caribbeans Anthem of the Seas ship? They got stuck in the weekend stormy. The pictures and video are crazy. This link starts on page 40 because it's where they talk about bombogenesis, but if you go back to page 1 and read through, you can follow the entire experience from passengers on board. I can't believe they are turning around and not heading to port Canaveral as originally planned. The passengers have been warned that the ride back will be rocky.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2312327&page=40

Check the Feb7 storm thread.

Archived