• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

Or perhaps people don't like it when someone acts like a 12 year old when they win and lose?

lol..if that's the delusion you want to tell yourself go right ahead.

and lol..."all the cam hate"...as if he's done nothing to deserve it and he's just some innocent victim. Please.

Newton's behavior: falling down on the ground on the sideline when he was upset and walking out of a post-game interview is INDEFENSIBLE! He is NOT a man but a self-absorbed baby who can't take pressure or deal with taking a loss like a classy man. Pathetic and embarrassing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or perhaps people don't like it when someone acts like a 12 year old when they win and lose?

lol..if that's the delusion you want to tell yourself go right ahead.

and lol..."all the cam hate"...as if he's done nothing to deserve it and he's just some innocent victim. Please.

He hasn't, just doesn't fit your vision of what an NFL quarterback should look or act like. Welcome to the past.

He hasn't, just doesn't fit your vision of what an NFL quarterback should look or act like. Welcome to the past.

And the TRUE CAM NEWTON comes out. One of the most profoundly fake people to ever step on a football field. Always trying to make himself out to be a "good guy"...but his TRUE COLORS are out and he's not fooling anyone anymore. He's never fooled me one bit, the guy is PHONEY to the bone. Totally F A K E, and now EVERYBODY knows it.

Newton's behavior: falling down on the ground on the sideline when he was upset and walking out of a post-game interview is INDEFENSIBLE! He is NOT a man but a self-absorbed baby who can't take pressure or deal with taking a loss like a classy man. Pathetic and embarrassing.

+10000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8c8BZyfKbg&feature=youtu.be

You did not observe the same behavior from Luke and others after the game....

I guess its ok for Matt Ryan to tell teams to get the F off the field.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/10/greg-hardy-turns-matt-ryans-words-back-on-the-falcons/

nchighcountrywx come on man we can all google.

044727e353e716399c3bf76b61b063bf.jpg

You are grasping at straws man.  That is normal competition between NFL teams, Greg Hardy started it.  Cam cares about one thing, CAM.

You are grasping at straws man. That is normal competition between NFL teams, Greg Hardy started it. Cam cares about one thing, CAM.

If Cam had made those remarks this year, you and the rest of the Falcons haters would of been all over him. Enough already. Leave the man alone and worry about your own team. I posted that because you seem ok with having a QB that doesn't always show class, but are grilling Cam because of his antics. It's probably not an easy feeling to know that you just let down millions. Stop taking pleasure in someone else's pain. Thats like me posting a picture every time it snows at my house and saying how bad it sucks to be Max100..

In reflection I think there was to much of a effort by the Panthers to bring their "game face" and tone down celebration and stuff they normally do and be that serious team all the haters wanted them to be and it cost em......they came out all serious and that's not how this team has been winning, they are better when they are clowning around etc.....normally when Cam and the guys come out for a game they are hopping around dancing and smiling etc last night they where all business when they came out. Cam is still league MVP IMO and the Panthers will be a top contender next year as well.

I guess its ok for Matt Ryan to tell teams to get the F off the field.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/10/greg-hardy-turns-matt-ryans-words-back-on-the-falcons/

nchighcountrywx come on man we can all google.

044727e353e716399c3bf76b61b063bf.jpg

Exactly. Bunch of envious falcon fans who's team has been delegated to the division cellar. Matty ice has melted on them and they are left swimming in a puddle of tears.

Carolinas Offensive line, 2 offensive tackles got it handed to them last night. That's the reason Denver is world champions this a.m. kudos to their Defense and espeacilly D line. That game wasn't decided by cam or peyton. It's a shame for carolinas defense, because outside 9f the first drive they dominated Denver offense more than Denver dominated Carolina offense which is saying alot. Anyway everyone is 0-0 again. 6 months of 90/70 then we can all start talking smack again up and down i-85

And the TRUE CAM NEWTON comes out. One of the most profoundly fake people to ever step on a football field. Always trying to make himself out to be a "good guy"...but his TRUE COLORS are out and he's not fooling anyone anymore. He's never fooled me one bit, the guy is PHONEY to the bone. Totally F A K E, and now EVERYBODY knows it.[/size]

Yepp, He faked all those touchdowns. They should rescind the MVP.Perhaps sometime in the future the Falcons will give you something to cheer for besides a token win now and then. Or you can stick to baseball, oh

wait my bad.

In reflection I think there was to much of a effort by the Panthers to bring their "game face" and tone down celebration and stuff they normally do and be that serious team all the haters wanted them to be and it cost em......they came out all serious and that's not how this team has been winning, they are better when they are clowning around etc.....normally when Cam and the guys come out for a game they are hopping around dancing and smiling etc last night they where all business when they came out. Cam is still league MVP IMO and the Panthers will be a top contender next year as well.

As always great post sir.

In the Charlotte Observer

Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk: Cam Newton should not have walked off on media, will learn from it

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/panther-tracks/article59082398.html

And afterwards, Newton wasn’t very forthcoming in his postgame interview session. He almost ventured into Marshawn Lynch territory, with barely audible, short answers andwalked off the podium in response to a question that particularly seemed to trouble him.

Marshall Faulk, the former Rams star, said Newton would learn from is actions during the NFL Network postgame coverage.

“I’ve been on that podium in that very same seat,” Faulk said, reflecting on a Super Bowl loss as a player with the Rams. “It’s tough. It’s hard. When I look back at how I handled it, I promised to never be that person again. And Cam is gonna learn from this. Not just as a person, but definitely as a athlete. For some people, just like me, just like Cam, losing is hard. You can talk to whoever you want to, but until you’ve lost this game and sat on that stage and you had those feelings in you, you have no idea how it feels to get peppered with questions about how you played, how your team played and what woulda, coulda, shoulda. Talking to Cam does no good right now. When Cam watches this, he’s gonna learn from it.”

Deion Sanders said Cam is the face of the league as its newest MVP. He said Newton made a huge mistake by walking off like that.

“You can’t do that,” Sanders said. “A Manning, a Brady, all these guys that has been the prototypical quarterbacks in our league...they would not do that....You’re opening yourself up for more criticism. Everybody’s going to say, ‘You’re dabbin’ and smilin’ and stylin’ and profiling when you’re winning. So this is how you’re gonna act when you lose?’”

Faulk said the hurt and losing is new for Newton and he’s got to process it.

“I’m not saying (what he did) is right,” Faulk said. “Yes that immaturity, but it’s new for him because he hasn’t been through this. When he watches the film and sees the reaction of what it looks like, he’s going to learn from this, but right now, the hurt, he does not know what to do.”

In the Charlotte Observer

Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk: Cam Newton should not have walked off on media, will learn from it

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/panther-tracks/article59082398.html

And afterwards, Newton wasn’t very forthcoming in his postgame interview session. He almost ventured into Marshawn Lynch territory, with barely audible, short answers andwalked off the podium in response to a question that particularly seemed to trouble him.

Marshall Faulk, the former Rams star, said Newton would learn from is actions during the NFL Network postgame coverage.

“I’ve been on that podium in that very same seat,” Faulk said, reflecting on a Super Bowl loss as a player with the Rams. “It’s tough. It’s hard. When I look back at how I handled it, I promised to never be that person again. And Cam is gonna learn from this. Not just as a person, but definitely as a athlete. For some people, just like me, just like Cam, losing is hard. You can talk to whoever you want to, but until you’ve lost this game and sat on that stage and you had those feelings in you, you have no idea how it feels to get peppered with questions about how you played, how your team played and what woulda, coulda, shoulda. Talking to Cam does no good right now. When Cam watches this, he’s gonna learn from it.”

Deion Sanders said Cam is the face of the league as its newest MVP. He said Newton made a huge mistake by walking off like that.

“You can’t do that,” Sanders said. “A Manning, a Brady, all these guys that has been the prototypical quarterbacks in our league...they would not do that....You’re opening yourself up for more criticism. Everybody’s going to say, ‘You’re dabbin’ and smilin’ and stylin’ and profiling when you’re winning. So this is how you’re gonna act when you lose?’”

Faulk said the hurt and losing is new for Newton and he’s got to process it.

“I’m not saying (what he did) is right,” Faulk said. “Yes that immaturity, but it’s new for him because he hasn’t been through this. When he watches the film and sees the reaction of what it looks like, he’s going to learn from this, but right now, the hurt, he does not know what to do.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/panther-tracks/article59082398.html#storylink=cpy

Can not disagree with this at all. He made an emotional mistake, who of us here at that age didn't. He should have been gracious in defeat. As this man said none of us can fathom the pressure these young men face under constant scrutiny. This young man has done more for the less fortunate than any of the haters have even thought about. In a lot of ways this young man is way better than the wannabees that disparage him.

#KeepPoundin'

I am amazed at the vitriol toward Cam Newton this morning.  I am glad that he is my favorite team's QB and will be for a long time.  He will learn from this loss, and he will mature and be an even better man for it.  I do hope that he doesn't give up his fun-loving style, though.  That would be a shame.

Which of us hasn't made mistakes in our lives?  Which of us hasn't had to go through a maturing process?  Which of us hasn't failed to live up to expectations at some point, either those set by others or by ourselves?  The difference is that we got to go through that process in relative obscurity without constant observation and scrutiny from millions of people.  Give the man a break.

You know about as much about football as you do wearing shirts. 

I played college Football, moron. Jealous??  Four knee replacements retired me from getting drafted by the NFL in the early 70s.  Yes, I know a little about Football, for that matter life.  You don't need to keep bullying everyone who does not agree with your views.  You contribute mostly sensationalist views across this board.

I played college Football, moron. Jealous?? Four knee replacements retired me from getting drafted by the NFL in the early 70s. Yes, I know a little about Football, for that matter life. You don't need to keep bullying everyone who does not agree with your views. You contribute mostly sensationalist views across this board.

I played pop warner! Booyah

I played college Football, moron. Jealous??  Four knee replacements retired me from getting drafted by the NFL in the early 70s.  Yes, I know a little about Football, for that matter life.  You don't need to keep bullying everyone who does not agree with your views.  You contribute mostly sensationalist views across this board.

He is one of the most knowledgeable contributors to this board. Exactly what is you bring to the table?

Archived